bitbol

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dell charges extra to bundle items

Out of curiosity, I checked to see what a moderately priced computer would cost, in this case, it was a Dimension C521. I got to the monitor stage and saw the following (keep reading and I will show you why this is unusual):
[Image: Dell charges extra to bundle]

It is clear that the price of the E228WFP is $360 with that computer. I have considered buying this monitor before, so I thought the price was a bit much. I looked around to find the monitor on its own:
[Image: Dell charges extra to bundle]

The monitor is currently on sale, so it ends up being over $60 cheaper if you buy it separately. Even when not on sale, it is still cheaper, not exactly how packaged deals should work.

Labels: ,


2:33 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President