bitbol

Saturday, February 24, 2007

If operating systems were airlines

[Image: Tux]Which airline would you choose? Some clever person likened the OS industry to the airlines. All of the ideas are very logical, and similar to the way the OS market really acts. From the article:
Windows Air

The terminal is pretty and colourful, with friendly stewards, easy baggage check and boarding, and a smooth take-off. After about 10 minutes in the air, the plane explodes with no warning whatsoever.
I would surely stick with my original choice of Linux. I have run the Live CDs on my computer and I am very pleased with the way in which it works, but don't currently have a computer (of my own) capable of running it. [via digg]

Labels: , ,


5:46 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President