bitbol

Monday, February 19, 2007

Ballmer: pirates caused poor sales

[Image: Microsoft logo]Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer is insisting that the reason Microsoft is selling so poorly is due to the amount of software piracy. I think that Microsoft is only trying to make up reasons why sales were so low. Perhaps, people just don't like Vista, period.

Ballmer says that Microsoft may decide to further tighten the "security" of Vista and lock up more of the computer if they think it is counterfeit. Doing so, I am fairly sure would lead to even more false positives. Perhaps Ballmer should stop thinking piracy and start think ideas. I don't see any value in Vista and I refuse to buy, and that is why I am ready to install Linux when I need to.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President