bitbol

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blogger upgrades their control panel

It seems that Blogger has upgraded their control panel. Now it is fairly similar to GMail's, in that all the labels are listed on the side, and you can mass-select to label. I suppose this is in preparation to launch their beta as the new system, and to make life easier for those who just switch and find it near impossible to label so many posts.

I personally see this a slightly handy for seeing which labels I have used in the past, and even accounts for the couple of drafts that I am working on. Of course all is not without bugs. I have already seen this new system miscount the posts on a few labels. It is also convenient to be able to see from the control panel which labels were used on the post.

Labels:


8:27 AM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President