This is the second in my weekly output of the weeks interesting postings, limited to that in my feed reader. This week, and likely following weeks, I am adding my own comments to each of the links.
- Open Petition: Google Data Privacy manager - This is something that Google is really starting to need now that they do so much.
- YouTube surfers overwhelm Toledo tube company's 'utube' Web site, forcing shutdown - They often put the name down when they talk about in the news, you would be a dunce to spell it otherwise.
- Vista & Longhorn Server’s "Improved" Security - No password required, just take the machine.
- Scrubbing to the bone - For parents of young kids, this is actually a good idea.
- Cat parasite leads to more boy babies - Just read the article.
- Jell-O causes toxic waste scare - I bet they feel stupid.
- Microsoft give MVP Award to Adware Pusher - The perfect way for Microsoft to improve their less than perfect reputation.
- Harsh tune for teens - I couldn't agree with this one more, and it's not limited to music either.
Labels: The Reader