bitbol

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Small, yet sexy

[Image: iPod shuffle]Over at Engadget they just post the new iPod shuffle. It is so small and sexy. This is something that I want, and I'm putting it on my Christmas list for this year.

I think that my music collection has the potential to be scaled down enough to fit on a 1GB mp3. My dad said that he would take my old mini if I got the shuffle, which is fine with me as it is ever losing battery life, and for all the more I use it, I could easily pass it off.

This will probably come back and bite me in the ass, but I think that the new shuffle will meet my needs for at least the next two years, and then I can get a new mp3 when I head off to college. Update: It did.

Labels: , , , ,


8:51 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President