bitbol

Sunday, September 3, 2006

Google Images game

It appears that Google is trying to get user-to-user connections going. I have just come across Google Image labeler, a little game where you give labels to a little picture and try to match them up with another person with the same image.

I gave it a try, and to say the least, it was slightly addicting to play. I will admit that I did terrible, but I think part of that comes from lag, as I noticed it saying that my partner had no labels, then it would jump to four or more at one time.

Apparently from what I could pick up from the introduction, Google is using this as a new way to link keywords to images. By the way it sounds they will then use what you suggest as ways to imrove their images index.

Labels: , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President