This is a special Friday where it is the fifth of the reader series, on the same day this blog is three months old.
- Record companies sue soccer mom's kids - I say that we sue the RIAA for all this shit they're putting people through. You don't lose a case and then just move on to the next family member.
- 10 million Europeans lose power due to one downed wire - Here's a great example of how governments plan.
- Your Children Are Fat! - I can agree with that. It's hard to believe how many fat people there are in my school.
- AIDS Can Fight AIDS - It's nice to see that they are making progress with the finding of a cure for AIDS. My uncle died from AIDS, so it's nice to see the news.
- Best of Google Earth - Satellites are great toys.
- 8-point Buck Runs Wild Inside Super Target - My cousin ran into that same problem with his dog, but I guess a deer is a little different than a dog.
- Robert Gates: "cyberterrorism" is worst WMD out there? - I'm not sure if this is good or bad. This could be good because he is working for the internet users, but could also be bad if he just isn't focusing his efforts in the right place.
- Apple Fires Smug Fanboy - Now that he is gone, I've heard people saying that the PC (John Hodgman) should become the new Mac. This would not only make things true, but also emphasize that Windows users can adapt to Macs.
Labels: The Reader