This is now the fifth week of "The Reader" series where I sift through Google reader to find the best of the weeks posts.
- File Sharing Ruled Legal In Spain - Well, if we can just get the same to happen in the US, we'll be all set.
- Microsoft orphans suckers who bought DRM music - This is why it is always favorable to download "illegally," you don't get stuck in this shit, you get mp3's.
- It's not the Arabs, it's McDonald's - Sadly, I must say that this is very likely true.
- Hilarious pie-chart/video-game joke - The one and only Pac-Man.
- WalMart Bans Delivery Guy For Looking Like Osama - I would say that isn't very good publicity for a company not many like anyhow.
- Airport screeners at Newark fail to find 20 of 22 "weapons" - Hard at work- not. The security of airports is a failure.
- The Domino Effect - An absolute must-watch. The geniuses behind the original are back.
- Testosterone Tumbling in American Males - I personally agree with the comment on Slashdot regarding the use of laptops. That would be the one for me.
Labels: The Reader