bitbol

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I have Fedora Core (downloaded)

I got all of it downloaded last night, and I don't even think that it used all of that time, it was probably done after a couple of hours. I don't think I'm going to burn them just yet, as I don't want to have them get scratched and then have to do it again.

In other unrelated news, I have unsuccessfully found any way to transfer my blog to Wordpress. I've pretty much had it with blogger, and there are a few things that it won't let me do. All these issues stem from the fact that I migrated to blogger beta, and now none of the importers will work. It also seems to be that anyone capable of creating an importer is refusing as they say blogger will break it with every update. I'm going to keep looking; I really need it. I could copy-paste, but that's a last ditch effort.

Labels: , , ,


9:35 AM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President