bitbol

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Google is really starting to suck

One would expect that for the billions of dollars that Google makes, they would be able to invest enough in each part of their site so that they could actually get something done. I have noticed that in the past few months, the quality of service that Google provides has been consistantly declining.

I have run in to multiple errors while working with Google Reader alone, not to mention problems with Blogger and Gmail. It seems that they have lost the focus that they once had. Right now, I am looking into alternatives to each of the things that I use Google for. I am looking for a different feed reader, a different blogging platform, and eventually my own email.

Labels: , ,


1:42 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President