bitbol

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Christmas shopping has begun

I was out yesterday, looking for some new shoes, and ran into the mess that is Christmas traffic. It also doesn't help that one of the roads was narrowed for construction. No matter where you went traffic was backed up beyond belief. It's not even Thanksgiving yet, but the traffic says otherwise.

On the other hand, there is my sister who has demand that all of our Christmas lists be online, which is very smart of her. She has always been that way, but it is now even more important with her almost-two year old son (who is my nephew). I'm sure the last thing she would want to do is go out with a two year old in New York craziness. Speaking of the little one, I can't wait until Thanksgiving were I will get to see him again.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President