don't work- I think I just realized the problem: The Harman Kardon Soundsticks have a special volume adjustment that I totally forgot about.
- AT&T is trying to set the record straight by refunding customers who were forced to buy accessories with their iPhone. The bad press was getting to them.
- Windows is losing developers quickly. In the last year, the number of developers has fallen 12%, which is something you notice.
- Firefighters are attacking Giuliani for his failures during 9/11. Among items on the list is false air quality assurances and the poor handling of those who risked their lives to save others. There is also the fact that h placed (or left) the emergency command in a building that had been previously attacked. I root for the firefighters.
- James Madison once said: "[I]f the President be connected, in any suspicious manner, with any person, and there be grounds [to] believe he will shelter him, the House of Representatives can impeach him; they can remove him if found guilty." We have a word for you Bush, it's "impeachment."
- Oh, and McCain is failing off the the tail. His campaign only raised $2M. That's bleak compared to Obama's $32M.