bitbol

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Collection: Sunday, July 1

Today's news round-up:
  • Google took a big bite in the rear when the Health Advertising blog published a negative review to Moore's Sicko. Google took in all of the negative headlines over this story. Since then, the author of that post has stated that it was only her opinion. But that does not explain why Google allowed that to be published, and it is still untouched since the coverage. I think that Google made a huge mistake in even getting involved. As such a large company, they have no business in making such statements.
  • Obama outdoes all other democratic candidates in fund-raising. He must be making a good impression on people.
  • AT&T is ruining Apple's reputation. Some AT&T stores were forcing customers to buy accessories with the phone. This has to be Apple's biggest mistake. They may have a flawless device, but ever time the AT&T blunders, Apple takes a hit.
I am finishing up my Apple Store post mentioned yesterday, so expect it tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments:

I had no trouble buying mine at an AT&T store or activating it. I got to the store at about noon, with 6 people ahead of me. This is a fairly small store, s there were only about 50 people when they opened. They let in 15 people at a time, so I was in the first group. I walked out of there less than 20 minutes later with my iPhone. It took less than 5 minutes to activate it, probably because I'm on the east coast and I got it early, before the servers got overloaded.
By Blogger mike3k, at 7/02/2007 12:00:00 AM
Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President