I'm in NYC now, and it is crazy to chase after a two-and-a-half year old to say the least. Here's my commentary for the last two days:
- First off is the most disgusting story. The FBI wants to restrict the freedom of students. It may not sound too bad, but you must read the story to see the list of "terrorist behavior." We are going back to 9/11 paranoia.
- How the police work; sadly, it seems so accurate.
- Bush ignores a third of the laws that he signs. Why is this man so set on destroying our country?
- Halliburton accounting hits bottom; I want to see them fall.
- It is no secret that the Bushies want a war with Iran, but I am worried because this was may very well be nuclear. Bush could easily destroy the world with a blunder with Iran.
- TV programming sucks, and the cry-babies are the ones who ruin it. One group, Parents Television Council, accounts for 99.8% of all complaints. What's more is that of one program sampled, only one person said that they watched the show.
- Somehow, the Office of the President has fallen out of the White House.