bitbol

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A fresh new look

[Image: Blog before design change]The last time I changed my template, I did so because I thought that I was going to change my focus to automotive. I have since discovered that is not what I want to do. I got so wrapped up in the Gumball that I didn't think very far into the future. After about a week, I got bored, and ended the series I intended to run. Since then, I have found a new topic that I enjoy: politics.

[Image: Blog after design change]It is with great pleasure that I present the newest design. I am trying to keep the layout as clean as possible, but still give plenty of places to browse. There is a list of the presidential candidates that I have written about, so that each is easily distinguished. Not only do politics offer me the opportunity to write about the presidential elections, but there is still plenty to say after the elections. As long as there is a government, there will always be something to say about it.

Labels: ,


3:19 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President