bitbol

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ron Paul: a man of intelligence

[Image: Ron Paul]I was just catching up on some of the news, and I came across a video about Ron Paul in one of the debates. I figured that since he has been talked about so much, I should at least watch the clip. If you watch it, you'll see that he makes a lot of sense:
"If we think that we can do what we want around the world and not incite hatred, then we have a problem. They don't come here and attack us because we're rich and we're free. They attack us because we're over there."
Admittedly, he is a republican candidate, but he is the only republican candidate that I would even consider voting for. He, at the very least, considers the side-effects of what we are doing. He sees that the reason people hate us is for attacking them. If we left them alone, the would leave us alone. Don't poke at the sleeping dog.

Unfortunately for Ron Paul, he does not fair well in the polls. He is lagging too far behind to be able to catch up. To me, Ron Paul is the only republican candidate that makes any sense, and the only one that I would trust in office.

Labels: , ,


8:08 PM | Posted by mike | 1 comments posted below

Comments:

He ran as a Libertarian before he decided to switch to the Republican party. Too bad a third party doesn't have a chance, I'd love to see a party other than Republicans or Democrats in power.
By Blogger mike3k, at 5/29/2007 09:17:00 PM
Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President