bitbol

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Apple nearly doubles sales in one year

[Image: Apple Logo]Over the course of the last year, Apple's computer sales are up 88%. This fits nicely with the fact that Apple was top on the list of most trusted brands. According to my mom, the money I made from the jump in stock price is more than enough to buy a new computer, which I intend to do for my birthday.

I see this as no big surprise. People trust Apple, and don't trust Microsoft. People who were already on the line, are now switching because of the disaster that is Vista. I am one of the borderline people. I didn't mind Microsoft until all of the restrictions that come with Vista. Now I am a Apple/Linux person.

Labels: , ,


8:45 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President