bitbol

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

McCain: I know what's best for security

[Image: John McCain]Senator John McCain is trying to bury himself in the polls. Just recently, he asserted that he "knows what's best for the security of this nation." This doesn't bode well, especially after his stunt in Iraq.

I doesn't take much for me to know that he would be one of the last people I would even think of voting for. At the current moment, I feel that Obama is the best choice. So far, he has appear to be honest, against the war, and has no major blunders yet.

Somewhat unrelated, but still with politics: I ordered: "Where Have All the Leaders Gone?" by Lee Iacocca, and it should be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait to start reading.

Labels: , ,


8:36 PM | Posted by mike | 1 comments posted below

Comments:

I agree on Obama. I've liked him since his great speech at the Democratic Convention in 2004. I already have an Obama 08 bumper sticker on my car :)

I don't like Hillary and I see she's slipping in the polls. The people must have realized that she's out of touch with Democratic party values.
By Blogger mike3k, at 4/19/2007 12:15:00 AM
Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President