bitbol

Friday, January 12, 2007

Dell service sucks [insert word]

[Image: Dell]Yesterday, I finally got my laptop back after we sent it in. The service paper says that they fixed the "system board", keyboard, and heat-sink. Although they fixed it, I still say they suck because they did not return everything that we sent them.

When the return box arrived, it said to include the power cable, which I did as it was part of the problem. Now that we got the computer back, there is no power cable. The laptop does me no good if I can't charge it. Also, the tech support that we talked to said that repair time is about 72 hours (3 days), but they took a week to send the computer back. Whenever I get my next computer, it is not going to be a Dell.

Labels:


5:54 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President