bitbol

Friday, January 5, 2007

Charter hates Google Maps

[Image: Charter sucks]I am fairly certain of this, as it has happened to me at least a dozen times, all under the same conditions. When using Google Maps, my ISP, Charter Communications often drops my internet connection. Almost always, when browsing quickly (dragging to different areas in rapid succession), it drops.

After my connection drops, it becomes a pain to get back on the internet. I have to manually unplug my router (to reset it), plug it back in (repeat if necessary). All this work just to regain access to a connection that I should be able to hold on to in the first place.

It is not possible that it is from high traffic because it will do this even in the middle of the night, when you would expect the lowest traffic. Their service sucks. Their cable even goes out in storms- they're on a fucking landline, what could cause that other than their own incompetence?

Labels: , ,


9:01 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President