bitbol

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogger unexpectedly down

[Image: Blogger goes down]
While previously being somewhat inaccessible, Google took down all of their blogger services. For a while, they had a message up saying that blogger was down for "unscheduled maintenance," but has since been replaced with a 502 (bad gateway) error. The "unscheduled maintenance" makes me think that the service practically crashed itself, and Google only stepped in to rectify the problem.

Google has now formed quite a list of problems recently:All of these are from within the past week. If I had money at my disposal, I would move away from google and do things myself, but that isn't much of an option at the moment.

Labels: , ,


4:55 PM | Posted by mike | 0 comments posted below

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President