bitbol

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Apple takes 10 percent of laptop sales

[Image: Macbook Pro]With the Macbook and Macbook Pro duo, Apple has taken 10 percent of laptop sales in March. I just have to wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that people like myself not wanting anything to do with Vista- that they are getting a larger share.

The next laptop I plan on getting is going to be a Macbook. I have no problem ditching the years of learning the ins and outs of the Windows operating system. Apples look nice and come with a bundle of usable software (not craplets), which is worth the time it would to take get used to a new operating system. I'll have to see if I can play with my brother's Macbook sometime this summer.

Labels: , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Barack Obama for President